- Probability, Stochastic Processes, and Queueing Theory: The Mathematics of Computer Performance Modeling.
- Coffee Biotechnology and Quality: Proceedings of the 3rd International Seminar on Biotechnology in the Coffee Agro-Industry, Londrina, Brazil.
- A Guide to Clinical Trials: Understanding Clinical Studies - San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
- Climate change, justice and future generations.
- Science (Vol. 313, No. 5792, 8 September 2006).
- Understanding Clinical Studies.
Free Preview. A tailor-made book on clinical research and biostatistics in oncology Focuses on practical and applicable knowledge and usefulness in daily practice, allowing readers to properly appraise literature All chapters and examples are contextualized to oncology Intended for surgical and clinical oncologists, researchers, students and professors in the field see more benefits.
What Is a Clinical Study?
Buy eBook. Buy Hardcover.
- Clinical Trial Resources?
- Understanding Clinical Trials.
- Understanding Clinical Trials - Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy.
- Getting things started by defining study types.
Buy Softcover. FAQ Policy. About this book This book introduces and discusses the most important aspects of clinical research methods and biostatistics for oncologists, pursuing a tailor-made and practical approach. Show all.
Understanding Clinical Research: Behind the Statistics
Show next xx. Read this book on SpringerLink.
Recommended for you. The gold standard for proving that a treatment or medical approach works is a well-designed randomized controlled trial.
CLINICAL TRIALS | UNDERSTANDING CLINICAL TRIALS | FOX TRIAL FINDER
This type of study allows researchers to test medical interventions by randomly assigning participants to treatment or control groups. Observational studies can also help researchers understand a situation and come up with hypotheses that can then be put to the test in clinical trials.
These types of studies have been essential to understanding the genetic, infectious, environmental, and behavioral causes of disease. Please take a look and share your thoughts with us by sending an email to sciencehealthandpublictrust mail. Site Menu Home. Search Health Topics.